Vid 1 from: http://youtu.be/qfC9VQGkqDQ
My summary of vid 1:
- Fear & Greed are the most powerful motivators for humans.
- Having physical silver is the ‘bullet’ and the ‘shield’ against the banking elite in the post-dollar world.
- The ruling elite do not care how we vote, spend, protest, etc. as long as we continue to pay our taxes.
- We already pay for our own enslavement.
- The elite will convert their paper money into real money such as silver.
- Every single evil in this world is only possible through the elite’s debt-money system and the their control of our money, food, industries, government, media, natural resources, capital markets, military and ultimately YOU.
- This control enables war, propaganda, police states, corruption, pollution, crimes, drug trade, disintegration of families, etc.
- Imagine if we did not waste our efforts on debt, war and taxes.
Vid 2 from: http://youtu.be/8oJVjWniLzk
My summary of vid 2:
- Silver has been used as money throughout history.
- Today, it is not used as money because it is not circulated but have value.
- Metals are not actually worth anything in themselves. Their value is in the human effort to mine and process the ore (money is the crystallisation of labour).
Vid 3 from: http://youtu.be/XFk2edVm5mk
My summary of vid 3:
- 95% of all the gold ever mined is still in existence.
- 95% of all the silver ever mined has been used or destroyed.
- The elite own tonnes of gold and no silver.
- Silver is usually mined as a by-product of other minerals and metals.
- No central bank has silver to sell.
- The silver market is very small compared to gold.
Vid 4 from: http://youtu.be/PLC4qfX5p1g
My summary of vid 4:
- Silver is the most widely-used chemical next to oil.
- Silver has more industrial uses than gold. Some of its uses cannot be substituted with other metals. Therefore its price is inelastic (unlike gold). That is, as its price rises, demand does not drastically reduce.
- Govermenets do not have any reserves of silver to sell.
- “Paper [money] is poverty. It is the ghost of money. It is not money itself” Thomas Jefferson.
There’s 10s of other vids in the playlist: at: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAC607AF992A840A8
As a counterpoint, here’s a vid as to “Why silver and gold won’t protect you from the economic collapse that’s coming”.
Vid 5 from: http://youtu.be/ydgMnQYtF6U
My summary of vid 5:
- Gold and Silver will go up in price.
- If you have cash, convert it to gold and silver, not paper investments.
- The economic collapse will not happen overnight – rather over a number of years.
- Ultimately we need tangible assets. That is: FOOD. You can’t eat gold or silver.
- If/When the collapse happens, food will be the most precious commodity.
- Food has its problems (suitable land, access to seeds, pests, water supply, theft/protection, etc.