Got to reblog this. Please watch.
Video from: http://youtu.be/cG5Rof9qeKE
The Flyer (http://uk.2012jubilee.info/pdf/2012-Jubilee-UK.pdf):
NATIONWIDE “YEAR OF JUBILEE”
SET TO KICK-OFF NOVEMBER 5 th , 2012
During a Jubilee year, it is REQUIRED under The Law, that:
ALL DEBTS ARE TO BE CANCELLED
with the wealth and land redistributed and returned to the people
(Leviticus 25:10), thereby eliminating poverty (Deuteronomy 15:4).
Are you tired of being a debt slave to the war criminal banksters and their war criminal puppet politicians, who steal from you, whilst doing NOTHING to protect you and your family’s freedom, safety and prosperity?
Looking around us, we can all see now that things just keep getting worse… Economic collapse. Increasing poverty, crime and injustice. Senseless wars, strange diseases and disasters. False flag events THEY* orchestrate, such as 9/11, and 7/7, all rapidly leading us to WW3 and Armageddon. The only logical conclusion that can be made when considering these facts, is that staying the course down this current path of self-destruction will not lead to survival.
There is a very simple solution to ALL of this. In fact, it is the ONLY solution.The Perfect Royal Law of Liberty, which was given to us by the Ruler of The Universe (God), forbids men from legislating all these evil rules that benefit the richest 1% at the expense of the remaining 99%… i.e. YOU (Deuteronomy 4:2). This, the ONLY TRUE Law of the land, is exactly the same Law that Elizabeth swore in her Coronation Oath, to maintain and uphold to the UTMOST of her power.
The Perfect Law of Liberty
The ONLY solution, is to get rid of all this false legislation designed by the rich, to keep them in power whilst enslaving the rest of us and return to The Law given to us by The Ruler of the Universe (God) for our protection from evil, and His Law ONLY, under which ALL DEBTS ARE TO BE CANCELLED. Returning to God’s Law is the only option if you want to survive. That’s the truth.
NOTHING else will set you free.
Step 1: Please pass this message on to all of your friends, family and neighbours.
Step 2: See “The Nazi Banksters’ Crimes Ripple Effect” on the internet today. It’s free.
Who REALLY won WW2? The answer may surprise you.
Step 3: Plan to occupy Parliament on November 5 th 2012 and support Muad’Dib in declaring a year of Jubilee to end our debt-slavery, and let us all come prepared to stay for as long as it takes.
It is time for millions of us, to take full responsibility for our actions & circumstances, unite and peacefully gather at the Houses of Parliament in London – on the 5 th of November 2012 – to support Muad’Dib in declaring a Year of Jubilee, to cancel all debts and end the corruption and treason, making this a day that present and future generations will never forget.
Recently found innocent by a Jury of regular people, after being wrongfully arrested, falsely and maliciously imprisoned for over 150 days for making His “7/7 Ripple Effect” film and defending innocent people, Muad’Dib is back with TRUE and exact justice for all.
Cutting to the root of the problem, with the only solution. Come be a part of this historic event.
* The Hierarchy Enslaving You – THEY.
Get this flyer: http://UK.2012Jubilee.info