Big Business, Banks, Politicians, Mainstream Media, The Legal Professions et al are all culpable in the demise of the free Human Being. Voting change sod all. The EU is a prison.
So, what can we, as individuals do? Fausty has some practical advice:
I propose starving the beast: the corporations and their co-parasites, the Treasury.
Start with this:
- Close accounts in global banks (e.g., Lloyds, RBS) – instead use local Mutual.
- Boycott the supermarkets (e.g., Tesco, Lidl) – instead use Mom & Pop stores. They can do with the business, because the government is killing them.
- Pay down debt (e.g., credit card, mortgage) – ASAP and never take on more.
- Reduce consumption and buy only goods that last, preferably from neighbours, car boot sales or other non-establishment outlets.
- Don’t buy what you can make yourself.
- Pay cash wherever possible – foil their tracking systems which enable them to target taxation finely at the middle classes, based on data mining info fed to them by the banks.
- Grow your own food. Who needs the toxins in the nutrient-deficient junk that the supermarkets sell, anyway! Else, buy from a local farm and pay cash. I bet the farmer could use the money.
- Walk or cycle more often. Don’t use public transport or your car, where possible.
- Make plans to get off the grid (water, electricity, gas, etc.).
- Avoid government levies wherever possible.
- Buy gold and be sure to take immediate physical delivery of it.
Generate other ideas for shrinking their empire – and get others to do the same.
I’d wager that a 10% drop in profits will be enough to kill many blood-sucking corporations off.
Hundreds of individual actions by individual people all over the world, slowly chipping away at their wealth by the simple withdrawal of custom: take your custom to those who you think deserve it.
Think of an ant’s nest. Ants are tiny but, en-masse, they can wipe the forest floor clean and devour species many times their size. Whilst we may be small individually, mass action would be an unstoppable force.
It doesn’t even require large scale organisation. Each person acting in isolation adds to the weight of the power we can collectively wield.
The simple action of only using cash is the easiest place to start.
Politicians and financial elites underestimate us “lower beings”, we’re adaptable, resourceful and much, much tougher than we are given credit for.