They don’t like it up ‘um.
This is quite nice (though the penalties are way too low).
U.K. Common Law Jurisdiction
PRIVATE PROPERTY – NOT FOR HIRE – EXEMPT FROM LEVY
Any person/persons including, but NOT limited to:
- ‘Civil Enforcement Officers’ (CEOs),
- DVLA Officers and/or their 3rd Party Agents,
- ‘Police Community Support Officers’ (PCSOs),
- ‘Private Revenue Collection Officers’ (PRCOs),
- ‘Traffic Wardens’
who film, photograph or attach anything to this private conveyance, including but NOT limited to;
- ‘Parking Notices’,
- ‘Penalty Charge Notices’ (PCNs) &
- ‘Wheel Clamps’
for the purposes of generating revenue will thereby be entering into a contract with us therein agreeing to the term & conditions of said contract including but NOT limited to; The Fee Schedule as detailed herein;
- You agree to pay £666 (six hundred and sixty six) for each notice that is attached / issued to this private conveyance *.
- You agree to pay £666 (six hundred and sixty six) for each image / photograph that you take of this private conveyance *.
- If you clamp this private conveyance you thereby agree to pay £666 (six hundred and sixty six) per hour or part thereof until the clamp is removed *.
- If you move, relocate or tow this private conveyance you thereby agree to pay £666 (six hundred and sixty six) per hour or part thereof until the private conveyance is returned to me, it’s lawful owner *.
* In addition to items 1, 2, 3 & 4 you are liable without limitation for any damage to this private conveyance. It is a punishable Common Law Offence to cause harm, injury or loss to another human &/or their property.