How many of the 25 signs affect your country?
Please go to the original article at http://www.blacklistednews.com/25_Signs_That_The_Nazification_Of_America_Is_Almost_Complete_/17982/0/0/0/Y/M.html. Whilst you are there, check out th other articles.
25 Signs That The Nazification Of America Is Almost Complete
By Michael Snyder, BlacklistedNews.com
The United States of America is becoming more like Nazi Germany every single day. In fact, the Nazification of America is almost complete. The parallels between Nazi Germany and the United States of today are going to absolutely shock many of you.
Most Americans simply have never learned what life was really like back in Nazi Germany. Under Adolf Hitler, Germany was a Big Brother totalitarian police state that ruthlessly repressed freedom and individual liberty. Under Adolf Hitler, Germany adopted socialism, dramatically increased government spending and raised taxes to astronomical levels. Under Adolf Hitler, abortion became legal in Germany, the government took over health care and Christianity was pushed out of the public schools and out of public life. … …
The following are 25 signs that the Nazification of America is almost complete….
- Nazi Germany was a totalitarian Big Brother police state that constantly monitored everything that German citizens did.
- Nazi officials often used their positions of power to force others to do dehumanizing things.
- In Nazi Germany, even women and children were treated like dehumanized cattle.
- In Nazi Germany, authorities could stop you and search you at any time and for any reason.
- Under Adolf Hitler, there were massive increases in government spending.
- Under Hitler, taxes were raised dramatically in order to pay for all of these social programs.
- The economy of Nazi Germany was very highly socialized.
- In Nazi Germany, if you conducted business outside of the socialist paradigm you were heavily punished.
- In Nazi Germany, government regulation of business got wildly out of control.
- Under Hitler, free market capitalism was absolutely hated.
- In Nazi Germany, the health care system was taken over by the government.
- Under Adolf Hitler, abortion was made “safe and legal” in Germany.
- In Nazi Germany, killing the “defective”, the “weak” and the “disabled” was considered to be a good thing because it made the German people “stronger”.
- In Nazi Germany, education was nationalized and God was kicked out of the schools.
- Under Adolf Hitler, God was mocked and religion was pushed out of every corner of public life.
- Adolf Hitler fully embraced the theory of evolution, and Darwinism provided the intellectual foundation for much of Nazism.
- Under Adolf Hitler, the state started taking over the job of child care.
- In Nazi Germany, it became fashionable to mock Christians and the Christian faith.
- Under Adolf Hitler, sexual promiscuity was actually encouraged.
- Once the Nazis took power, they rapidly implemented gun control legislation and later on they took all of the guns away from the populace.
- Under the Nazis, large numbers of children were taken away from good families.
- Under Adolf Hitler, society became very highly militarized.
- In Nazi Germany, the prisons were absolutely packed.
- Under Adolf Hitler, there was basically no freedom of speech.
- Under Adolf Hitler, paranoia was standard operating procedure.