Sun, 23rd Oct 2011
Kings Hall (Off Glebe Street),Stoke On Trent ST4 1FT (see map: Google Maps)
Please note: All money taken from ticket sales over and above the cost of running the event will be put into the campaign.
This is not a conference to discuss the “issues” and “concerns” with children, and to set out a way to “help reform the system”, as some MPs suggest.
This is a conference to expose and bring to trial those helping the State to steal and abuse children. We will name names, departments, authorities, organisations, judges, MPs, police, psychiatrists and more. With the help of those attending, we will expose the real evidence for:
MASSIVE STATE SPONSORED CHILD ABUSE AND TRAFFICKING AND COVER UP BY THE STATE AND ITS AGENTS
Have you experienced any of the following:
- Children taken under false pretences?
- Bullying by Children’s Services, Cafcass, Local Authority?
- False verbal and documentary evidence in Court?
- Collusion behind your back by your Legal Team with the Local Authority legal team?
- MPs ignoring you and your plight? Child(ren) being abused in the ‘care’ of Children’s Services?
- Mental breakdown because of the attack on your family?
Do you hold information and evidence concerning:
- State trafficking of children?
- Falsifying of Family Court Documents?
- Children disappearing into the care system?
- Police deliberately blocking investigations into child abuse rings?
- Misinformation by the BBC and mainstream media?
- False help and support groups, charities and people?
Have you attended meetings in Westminster that ‘pat you on the head’ and achieve nothing? – then you need to attend and be an active participant in Blowing the Whistle – Child Stealing by the State.
We need you and your evidence. We need you in numbers, because the State hides the evidence by isolating victims or controlling the support organisations to whom you turn. By making out that only a few isolated families are affected the State can control national media to hide the truth.
Please provide a 2 page summary of the basic facts of your case and indicate evidence that you hold. Here is an example to help you do this. Active participants will be asked to provide evidence for use at the conference. Real evidence is vital to stopping the unlawful abuse of families and children.
Any questions or for more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch the video. Pass the word. Bring your friends. Be there!